A young, fast-paced and exciting vendor is looking for their first enterprise sales executive on the ground, an individual who is both career and money motivated. This is a great opportunity to benefit from their transparent IPO plans.
Their Social Media SaaS platform enables the globes largest brands the ability to follow a customer's footprint and buying behaviour's online. They generate powerful analytics and intelligence that allows them to offer a more personalised and bespoke service to their online clients. They sell the full digital analytics solution portfolio to existing accounts in the UK, as well as through technology partners.
JOB TITLE: Customer Success Account Manager - Social User Engagement Software
LOCATION: London Daily
PACKAGE: £65,000 with an additional £15,000 bonus + Life changing stock options
- Offer the most versatile and comprehensive solution anywhere on the market;
- Have won considerable business over competition including some very prestigious accounts;
- Client list is studded with tier 1 household names;
- Global sales presence with particularly strong presence in both Europe and US;
- VC-backed SaaS vendor based in the US that has seen huge growth;
- Leading edge software that is set to shake up the market in the UK and EMEA;
- State-of-the-art EMEA London office with impressive leadership but looking for exceptional sales talent.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have strong Data, Marketing, Digital software background;
- 5+ years in an account management role;
- Must have experience in strategic account planning;
- Experience in one of the following complex solutions would be a nice to have: Advert Re-targeting, Web Analytics, Personalisation, Marketing Automation, Digital Analytics, Social Media, Social Monitoring, Media Monitoring, Ecommerce;
- Strong experience in negotiating multi-year renewals;
- C-Level gravitas.
- You will be handed 25 existing global accounts and act as a farmer not a hunter;
- Once an account has been won by the new business team, the account will be passed onto the existing accounts team;
- The total portfolio will be worth around $3.5m;
- Your sole aim will be to maximise client satisfaction and ensure the renewal of each account;
- You will act as the voice of the customer and help them with any additional training and on-boarding;
- All up-sells will be passed onto the new business sales team, you will then get paid an additional 2% of all up-sells into the account;
- Accounts will be EMEA wide so there will be up to a week per month of travel;
- Contacts include CMO, Marketing Director, CTO, CEO, Heads of Social and Ecommerce and potentially many more.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Ross Murray or hit the apply button.