My client is looking for a hungry Customer Success Manager to join their ever-growing CS team that is currently at 10 employees worldwide, with growth plans to double over the next 24 months. They are leaders within this very competitive cloud communication space... read more if this is something that sounds interesting to you!!
JOB TITLE: Customer Success Manager
LOCATION: Access to Basingstoke
PACKAGE: Sweet spot is £50,000-£65,000 + 10% but this depends on current experience and remuneration
My client's multi-channel, cloud communications platform connects organisations with their customers worldwide, enabling them to deliver a personalised and unique experience and drive a more effective sales and marketing team. With a true cloud environment and proven 99.999% platform availability, my client ensures complete flexibility, scalability and reliability.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 2-5 years' experience supporting customer on a face-to-face basis (Customer Success, Tech Account Management)
- Must have experience working around related technologies - contact centre software, customer service software, customer journey software (NICE, Genesys, inContact, RingCentral, etc)
- Any form of experience with salesforce is a huge advantage
- Must understand the post-sales process and the importance of customer success
- Post-sales responsibilities
- Technical evangelist after implementation
- Working closely with customers from a technical and commercial standpoint and be able to deal with customer issue
- Drive detailed discovery sessions
- Participate in creating value driven business cases
- Supporting European customers
- High Touch approach - you will be working and supporting my client's most important customers
To apply for the above position, please contact Paul Bramble, or hit the "Apply Now" button.