Our client is the top-rated ecommerce company by analyst firms Forrester and Gartner, and this is your chance to join this fast-growing global company, with great opportunities to grow and succeed. The opportunity exists for a Customer Success Manager to join and take on around 15 key accounts who are nearing the end of their initial 3-year licence deals and to ensure that they renew. Are you up to the challenge of keeping up with this incredibly fast-paced company?
JOB TITLE: Customer Success Manager - UKI - ecommerce
PACKAGE: £70,000 basic AND £30,000 bonus + tier one benefits
- This is a Tier 1 company with disruptive technology
- Fast-growing global company
- Fast-paced environment
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You will be used to managing internal and external stakeholders
- You will have experience closing renewal deals
- You will have managed accounts who are spending more than £100,000 annually for a software vendor
- You will be used to managing a portfolio of between 8-20 accounts
- You will be a relationship builder
- You will have some previous experience in upselling/cross-selling and spotting these opportunities
- This is a relationship-led CSM role, taking on around 15 key accounts who are nearing the end of their initial 3-year licence deals; it is your responsibility to ensure that they renew
- While there is some opportunity for bonus revenue growth, the core focus is on maintaining existing revenue
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment and be working "in a small company within a big company"
To apply for the above position, please contact Jamie Anidjah or hit the "Apply Now" button.