My client is looking for a hungry Customer Success Manager to join their ever-growing CS team that is currently at 7 employees worldwide, with growth plans to double over the next 24 months. They are leaders within this very competitive Professional Services Automation space and 80% are using the chosen product over their competitors...read more if this is something that sounds interesting to you!!
JOB TITLE: Customer Success Manager
LOCATION: Access to London - EMEA-wide role but 90% UK based work
PACKAGE: Sweet spot is £70,000-£85,000 + 10 % but this depends on current experience and remuneration
My client's PSA Solution is designed to help companies automate and improve their services function. It is designed to assist PS teams with Project Management and resource design for customer projects. It also offers unique PSA real-time KPI reporting that gives visibility across projects.
- HQ London
- Grown 70% in recent years
- Over 50,000 people using this PSA solution everyday
- Multiple recent high-growth awards
- Currently at 90 employees worldwide and looking to reach over 120 by the end of 2018
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 4+ years' experience supporting customer on a face-to-face basis (Customer Success, Tech Account Management)
- Must have domain experience working around related technologies - (PSA) - Changepoint, NetSuite, FF
- Any form of salesforce is a huge advantage
- Must be highly energetic and a proactive CSM - my client growth is due to hungry CSM / Sales reps that pro-actively work with enterprise customers to help grow and retain world-class companies
- Post-sales responsibilities
- Technical evangelist after implementation
- Working closely with customers from a technical and commercial standpoint and be able to deal with customer issues
- Drive detailed discovery sessions
- Participate in creating value driven business cases
- Supporting European customers
- High Touch approach - you will be working and supporting my client's most important customers (10-20 tier 1,2,3 customers)
To apply for the above position, please contact Matthew Frost or hit the "Apply Now" button.