Looking to help establish an early-stage Customer Success organisation out for one of the top 20 Pre-IPO companies of 2017? Look no further, my client has seen a very impressive financial year with quarterly performance in excess of 150%, and are looking to add more fuel to the fire and improve even more for next year!
JOB TITLE: 2nd Customer Success Manager in EMEA - High-growth Data Analytics vendor
PACKAGE: Up to £90K base, bonus and other fantastic benefits
* Listed as one of the top 20 Pre-IPO companies to watch
* Over £100m in funding to date
* Very impressive client list including the likes of: British Gas, Netflix, eBay etc.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 8+ years Customer Success / Account Management experience within a software vendor (heavy preference towards a Data / Analytics related business)
* Proven track record of overachievement against retention and customer satisfaction targets
* Experience building relationships with senior executives within either IT or Data teams
* Experience dealing with enterprise level accounts (ideally 7 figure contract values)
* 2nd Customer Success Manager hire in region
* Enterprise level account management with a focus on building a strategic partnership with the customer
* Retention focused role whilst always keeping an eye out for upsell opportunities
* Responsible for driving adoption and ensure that customers gain the maximum value from the platform
* Be the internal voice for your customers and ensure their needs are carried out by the entire organisation
To apply for the above position, please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the "Apply Now" button.