A globally recognised leader in Big Data technology is looking to expand their international presence with an outstanding Customer Support Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead all Support-related engagements for the largest enterprises out there, ensuring the uptime of their most business-critical software.
JOB TITLE: Customer Support Engineer
LOCATION: South West
PACKAGE: Up to £45K base, car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension, etc.
* Award-winning Analytics, BI and Data Warehousing vendor
* Recently acquired a number of very successful Big Data technology related organisations to further strengthen them as a dominant player within the market
* Extensive enterprise client base including the likes of: Apple, eBay, Tesco, Unilever
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Minimum 5+ years' Support, Network Engineering or Infrastructure Engineering experience
* Very strong understanding around Linux servers and installations
* Hardware and Infrastructure diagnosis & support experience
* Strong Crisis Management experience
* Lead support engagements for a select few enterprises within your region
* A mixture of both troubleshooting, updating and installing the technology onto the customers' servers
* Account Management for any ongoing Support related projects
* Up to 40% travel across the South West region
To apply for the above position, please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the apply button.