My client provides first class investment advisory to small savers through a scalable, UX driven, enjoyable and hassle-free platform. The platform allows their clients to build their portfolio with their asset allocation recommendations, manage it through time and execute all the transactions in a very simple and efficient way. Due to continued growth, they are now looking to hire a Data Engineer who will be responsible for building and running my client's data and analytics platforms, including user-facing and business-facing systems.
JOB TITLE: Data Engineer
PACKAGE: £60,000 Basic Plus Benefits and Bonus
* Founded in 2014 and entering the UK market in 2015, they have seen exceptional growth and have now got over 40 employees in the UK
* Series A funded
* Great office environment with free beer fridge, snacks and refreshments, and the occasional Nerf Gun battle
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
* 5+ years of relevant experience
* Strong expertise building databases and writing SQL with one of MySQL or Postgresql
* Experience in development with one of Python, Java or Scala
* Architect and develop my client's data warehouse, BI/analytics systems and KPI dashboards
* Work with other developers as part of a scrum process, delivering incremental changes to my client's systems
* Write automated test code
* Help people across the business to make the most of our data
To apply for the above position, Please contact James Gribbon or hit the apply button.