Data Consultant- Hammersmith/Washington
This leading Data Software Vendor are looking to build their London office significantly in 2019, working with a mixture of clients that include HSBC, KPMG, EE, Workday to name a few. Great company ethos and access to lots of different technology and tools.
Data Consultant is responsible for delivering data integration solutions for clients across multiple environments. This role will work on on-site and off-site project engagements and must have client facing interpersonal skills. This role is also responsible for data integration design and support of the product, as well as on-site implementation projects for new clients.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of and ability to work proficiently with ETL Systems; SQL scripting; CTL scripting, Database Systems (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, Postgres, MongoDB); Unix shell; Web Services; Java; Source Control – Git, SVN; Analytics software knowledge. Must have the ability to learn other programming languages and source & target data systems for the business software as needed.
- Meet with customers (on-site and teleconferencing) to gather requirements around the client use case, understanding source & target systems and the business requirements for data integration.
- Design, develop, test, debug, implement and support user acceptance testing of the solution built using the client product.
- Provide accurate information on the progress of development of the solution to the Director of Services for status updates. Raise any issues or concerns that might affect the delivery of a solution based on agreed upon timeline.
- Provide knowledge transfer to clients on the delivered solution and answer questions from clients as needed.
- Assist in Product Demos for potential clients as needed
- Assist on Proof of Concept (POC)s for potential clients as needed
- Provide input to the Director of Services on the new services packages and provide support to execute any new packages sold including CloverDX Expert Subscription.
- Prepare, manage, and facilitate on-site Customer Training workshops and Implementations as needed