Our client is a leading Machine Learning automation platform, founded by the top Kaggle Data Scientists. They are solving the massive worldwide shortage of Data Scientists. Their platform automated all the boring stuff at unprecedented speeds (and massively outperforms real Data Scientists!). Due to massive success in the largest enterprises across multiple verticals, they are rapidly growing their team. This is a chance to join a business that is solving one of the largest technology problems across the globe and is reshaping the Data Science landscape…this is the opportunity you've been looking for!
JOB TITLE: Data Scientist - Game changing Machine Learning Automation platform
PACKAGE: Incredible package for the right candidate + STOCK
* Their Artificial Intelligence platform automatically applies the best algorithms to solve business problems, outperforming Data Science teams in under an hour
* Significant VC backing with a recent round of funding means this company is in a position to grow rapidly to meet the demand for the product
* With HQ in the heart of Silicon Valley their focus is on growing out the EMEA team due to the huge market they are tapping into!
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 4+ years Commercial Machine Learning experience
* PHD in either: Statistical Mathematics, Machine Learning, Mathematics or any other relevant field of study
* Ability to convey a range of different use cases of providing significant business value
* Fluency in Python / R
* A consulting Data Scientist, you will be working with customers to identify their business needs and evangelize the product's value to the customer
* Be the product expert both internally and externally, you are the "go-to guy" and will see more use cases and business problems than any other role out there. You will see real value gained from your efforts both from your customers' success and from relaying feedback to the product teams
* Work closely with customers to ensure success, both assisting on writing scripts in Python & R when needed, along with training users on the platform to ensure their success
To apply for the above position, Please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the apply button.