Hot New role with my Big Data client- Backed by an unbelievable business this is an incredible time to join the business and in particular as a Senior Data Scientist- You will ultimately be a team leader as the business grows and develops.
Strong customer facing skills is key as you will be the go to person when speaking to in house techy’s and Data Scientists. Good collaboration when required but also strong independent work.
- Consult on Data Pipelines, Workflows and other components of AI and Big Data Technologies.
- Lead discussions on how to enable useful insights, predictive success and actionable interpretations from the Big Data
Applications sitting on top of the EPIC platform.
- Assist the lead project manager and technical architect throughout the entire engagement
- Interact with clients’ Data Scientists and Business Intelligence teams in developing the most effective analytics and
advanced algorithms models that lead to optimal value extraction from the data
- Lead the AI/ML/DL/BigData training/education activities required in all deployments
- Lead the development and testing of application images
- Assist in the development of the engagement’s Application Solution Requirement, Solution Architecture, Deployment and test plans.
- Solid knowledge of Python, Bash or R for statistical analysis as well as machine learning solutions (scikit-learn,
Tensorflow, Spark Streaming, Spark MLib, H20, Anaconda, etc)
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, HDFS, etc.) is a big plus!