Our client is a leading Machine Learning analytics platform, addressing the global shortage of Data professionals by deploying predictive analytics at unprecedented speeds. They are looking to add to their team with a game-changing Data Scientist who will be optimizing their AI analytics platform. This recently VC-backed company is growing at an incredible rate and is well on track to join the unicorn club in the near future. The successful candidate will be working on the most exciting technology in the globe with an incredible opportunity for progression in a growing team.
JOB TITLE: Data Scientist - Game-changing Artificial Intelligence platform
PACKAGE: Base: £75k-£90k + bonus + benefits
* Their Artificial Intelligence platform deploys advanced Machine Learning technology to revolutionise the speed of predictive analytics
* Significant VC backing with a recent round of funding means this company is in a position to grow rapidly to meet the demand for the product
* With HQ in the heart of Silicon Valley, their focus is on growing out the EMEA team due to the huge market they are tapping into!
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* PHD in either: Statistical Mathematics, Machine Learning, Mathematics or any other relevant field of study
* 3+ years as a Data Scientist
* Fluency in Python / R
* Strong knowledge of H2O, Spark MLib and MATLAB
* Performing analysis in the support for large scale data and analytics
* Discover and identify actionable patterns in data and develop hypotheses and models
* Work closely with Engineering to translate prototypes into quality production solutions
* Manage a range of stakeholders to help them unlock the value in their data
To apply for the above position, Please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the apply button.