If you're an ambitious, hungry and talented Product Manager with the mind set and understanding of their fellow Engineers, you need to be talking with our client. They have an opportunity for a rock star to come in, own the product direction and see a direct impact on the business as they go through a period of huge investment into the product's development.
JOB TITLE: Director of Product Management - Exceptional VC-backed customer engagement vendor
PACKAGE: Up to £125k package + benefits
- An established company with an extensive global presence, the platform goes deeper into the customer journey than their competitors. On top of this they have a more complete solution with wider capabilities which is giving them the edge in the market
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 8+ years' experience as a Product Manager
- Extensive experience managing the end to end process of the product lifecycle across multiple large scale products
- Previous experience as a Software Engineer or a strong understanding of web technologies
- Demonstrable knowledge of SaaS Architecture
- The lead Product Manager, handling any and all data gathering aspects of the product
- Responsible for the successful completion of the various stages in the product lifecycle
- Working internally with teams, overcoming challenges from the Engineering teams, whilst being an influencer to drive change
- While currently working solely as a contributor, you will be looking to grow a team in the near future
- You will be given the opportunity of a lifetime in an exciting period of investment on the product, and you will enjoy a huge career launch in this role within an exciting company
To apply for the above position, Please contact Jack Carroll or hit the apply button.