We are looking for a motivated 1st line sales leader covering the East Coast to develop and lead a highly skilled, customer-focused team devoted to net new sales growth and upgrading/cross-selling, designed to maximize the organization’s revenue and growth. The ideal candidate is a professional sales leader who can engage, develop and build lasting relationships at all levels across the region.
As a Director of Sales, you will have proven experience developing and growing new and existing account revenue, and experience leading teams selling directly to large enterprises and complex organizations, and that are focusing on their digital initiatives.
JOB TITLE: 1st Line Sales Director
LOCATION: Anywhere on the East Coast
TECHNOLOGY: Application Platform as a Service vendor
PACKAGE: Details on application
• One of the fastest growing technology vendors in North America
• 350 person business
• Outstanding leadership team
• Massive addressable market = big opportunity
• Only hire A-players!
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• A-Player sales leader from PaaS or SaaS background
• 3-5 yrs management experience
• 10 yrs in enterprise sales
• Strong leadership and mentor characteristics
• Ability to scale the business quickly in the large enterprise space
• Proven track record of success in management and as an individual contributor
• Work closely with the American sales VP and management team to establish the West region sales strategy and execute the corresponding tactical plan
• Be a leader. Guide the Sales Executives in best sales practices throughout their campaigns, while giving room for the Sales Executives to conduct the sales execution
• Assist the Sales Executives in all aspects of territory management and lead generation, taking full responsibility for the right focus on the right actions throughout the region
• Work closely with Sales Executives, adding value to their primary deals each quarter, strategizing and contributing in the selling of these deals
• Hire, onboard, train and motivate at an exceptional level
• Provide executive sponsorship of deals in the territory
• Represent accurate bookings forecast at all times
• Must possess a technical understanding of customer’s business objectives to map a strategy consisting of software, training, and implementation as a solution to those business objectives
• Develop a robust and well-qualified sales pipeline
• Meet and exceed sales goals for your region
• Provide high-quality feedback from customer and prospect interaction to help guide future product direction
• Demonstrate and model a commitment to ethical business practices
• Ability to travel frequently
To apply for the above position, please contact James Pearce-Thomas in our New York office on 917 979 5328 or hit the “Apply Now” button.