Our client is a recognised brand in the US developing software for enterprise customers and leading software vendors. Due to their success in America and their clients pushing them to do more in Europe, they are now opening an office in London to service UK and European customers.
JOB TITLE: Dutch Speaking Business Development Manager - US HQ Hot European Start-up
PACKAGE: £100k base, £200k OTE, Benefits
- $200M turnover American HQ business
- Growing at 30% year-on-year
- Nearshore Applications Services provider
- Start-up in the UK - heavily backed financially from the US
- Huge opportunity with strong career growth potential
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A proven track record in IT solution sales (from a software or services background)
- Able to relate business to technology
- New business hungry
- Excited by new digital technologies
- Must speak Dutch
- Experience with ISV's or start-ups would be good
- Great opportunity to work for a recognised brand in the US, developing software for enterprise customers and leading software vendors
- Examples of their work include:
* Building Deloitte's Big Data platform for the pharmaceutical vertical
* Building Cisco's Cloud platform
* Building TripAdvisor
* Building Cloudera
* Building HortonWorks
* Building a number of tools for BMC Software, etc.
- Other clients include the likes of: Shell, Pearson, Panasonic, Deutsche Bank, Tibco and many more
- Right now they have an R&D team working with Samsung on their thinking and feeling machines
- This is a well-backed, committed venture with strong support from the board and a significant budget in place to make this a success
- This is a new business focused role with incredibly strong technical support onsite in country and near shore from Eastern Europe
- You will have access to a team of researchers mapping out target accounts, finding POC's, etc. You will also have an engagement team to help you with presentations as well as a pricing team and more
- Essentially your role will be to work in a strategic new business capacity, qualifying and closing new opportunities within nominated target accounts in the Netherlands and UK
- Once you close a deal, you will be assigned an account manager to support you from day 1. You will continue to work and develop the account with this person supporting you
- You will be selling digital projects (not body shopping or staff augmentation!) typically around Big Data, Digital, DevOps and IoT
- Their delivery model is typically to have 2 or 3 specialists on site with the client and the rest near shored
- The top new sales performer in the US closed $9m+ of new business in his first year (last year)!
- The targets in these roles will be in the region of $2m/$3m of new revenue - so very achievable!
- There will be strong scope for progression in the business as the company grows in this territory
- Most sales people in the business closed deals within the first 8 weeks!
- One individual in the UK has closed a £1.6m deal in 8 weeks... their target for the year was £1.1m
To apply for the above position, please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.