A business that is run by a board of "A Player" Directors, they have a highly successful track record in building venture capitalist backed vendors and transitioning them into global leaders.
JOB TITLE: EMEA Channel Director - Market Leading NoSQL Database Vendor - First in EMEA
PACKAGE: £120,000 basic salary with an OTE of up to £200,000 + Car Allowance + Stock Options + Corporate Benefits
- Leading US vendor with cutting edge software. Incredible big data handling efficiency and superior data clarity;
- Pre-IPO, VC-backed vendor;
- Proven successful leadership with a clear plan;
- Massive growth since conception with aggressive growth plans;
- £1.0m earners.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 10+ years enterprise software sales experience;
- Developed a Channel base from scratch;
- Experience recruiting Tier One System Integrators, ISVs and Technology Partners;
- Strong understanding of Data;
- Proven track record of sales success within data solutions;
- Ideally have experience working with a start-up or small company.
- As the first sales person in EMEA you will be on virgin territory, responsible for developing this vendor's footprint;
- Establish Channel across EMEA from scratch;
- Focus on Tier One System Integrators, ISVs and Technology Partners;
- Most of what you do will be through direct selling via the channel, however you will need to work with the direct team;
- Sell a mixture of software all around big data and data management platforms;
- Supported by inside sales and a solutions architect, you will all be responsible for this territory;
- Meet and overachieve on set revenue goals;
- Develop strong relationships and prospects in EMEA to give this vendor a great presence.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Ross Murray or hit the apply button.