Our client is an incredibly disruptive vendor turning the BI industry on its head. They currently have a huge opportunity for an Engagement / Programme Manager to join their team on the back of multiple client wins. With significant funding and massive differentiators in the market, this business is going places fast and the successful candidate will be joining the most exciting SaaS vendor out there.
JOB TITLE: Engagement Manager - hugely disruptive BI Vendor
PACKAGE: Up to £110k + bonus + stock
This company has completely changed the game within Business Intelligence in a market that has provided little innovation in recent years. With a focus on enterprise clients, they have displaced incumbent vendors at many of the largest organisations globally and after proving this success, they are now looking to scale massively across the globe.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 8+ years' experience deploying Business Intelligence, Data Analytics or Data Warehousing projects
* Experience with/understanding of BI tools such as Business Objects, Cognos, Tableau, Qlik, etc
* Ability to manage multiple projects and engage with a range of stakeholders simultaneously
* Must be both articulate, high-energy and extremely engaging
* Experience in a high-growth start-up is highly beneficial
* Partner with Solution Architects and client teams to ensure the successful adoption of the technology into the largest global enterprises
* Extensive stakeholder and resource management, ensuring that the delivery is on time and within the project guidelines
* Work with the clients to understand their goals and business objectives then craft the solution to match their needs
* Track Customer Success metrics and document all aspects of the delivery
* Travel to cover the EMEA region
To apply for the above position, please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the apply button.