My London-based client is looking to hire current, dynamic salespeople with an understanding of Big Data and the business opportunities that exist for companies that leverage their data, therefore making better decisions and understanding the need to do this at speed and volume. You will have a low target and a product which has a short sales cycle, leading to POC deals which have a 95% conversion rate into full deals. You will be able to blow through your number and take advantage of the aggressive kickers and accelerators in the scheme.
You will be joining as part of the first round of sales hires, and so you will be part of the journey from the very start. There are highly referenceable existing clients brought on by the CEO and VP of Sales, and these have validated the product and marketplace and are ready for you to leverage. You will be the sort of person who would thrive in a start-up environment, and be under no illusions that this is a pure start-up and the culture of the company reflects this. This is a real sliding doors moment for the successful candidate, as a three or four-year spell with this organisation has the potential to set your career on a rocket ship trajectory.
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Account Executive - Seed Funded UK Big Data Start-up
LOCATION: London, United Kingdom - US Travel
PACKAGE: £80,000-£100,000 x2 OTE + Stock
- "Rock star" backers and leadership team
- Massive value prop
- Great leadership
- Game-changing big data technology
- Great product, enterprise clients - it works
- London HQ
- Opportunity to be part of something amazing from the beginning
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- New Business track record - blend of new logo and development is fine
- Happy to do your own PG
- Respected by your previous clients, not a cut and run salesperson
- Cultural fit
- Good sense of humour
- Intelligence & maturity (mindset)
- Previously sold Data, BI, Marketing, Business Applications - Infrastructure if you have sold to the front-end, people who own the data
- Do you understand the importance of data and the value that it creates?
- Win and retain model, there is not an account management team
- You will work closely with the CEO and VP of sales, who are both inspirational industry leaders
- UK-based clients and patch
- Massive greenfield opportunity
- The office is in London
To apply for the above position, please contact Sam Crook or hit the "Apply Now" button.