Our client is a white-hot big data unicorn vendor with astonishing technology and multiple verified £600,000+ earners in the UK team. This is a true enterprise ready solution and the business' target clients are the Forbes 500 companies, due to the volume of data required to extract true business value from the solution. This is a strategic new business role with more emphasis on account mapping and intelligent considered strategic approaches, rather than on cold calling.
You will work directly with the VP of EMEA and US leadership in expanding this business' UK footprint - there are two positions, one within the dedicated FSI team and one within the broader commercial team. Both opportunities are life-changing and only your experience in terms of vertical will dictate where you would be best aligned.
This is a role for superstars. You must have an exceptional track record, and understanding of the big data space and the problems, opportunities and technologies involved across the ecosystem. You must have verified new logo wins within multi-billion-dollar businesses and world-leading enterprise clients.
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Account Executive - Big Data Unicorn FS Specialist or Commercial General Role
PACKAGE: £95,000-£140,000 x2 OTE
- Unicorn Vendor with 30% of total turnover in EMEA
- Superb product
- 217M in funding
- World-class leadership and backers
- Game-changing Big Data solution
- Great product, enterprise clients - it works
- London offices
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You will understand and be familiar with the Big Data landscape and the challenges that companies face when handling vast quantities of data
- You will have previously sold disruptive technology and understand how to evangelise a sell
- Minimum 8 years' experience in software sales, at least 4 in big data/analytics
- Location is not important, however, you will need to be able to be in front of clients in London multiple times every week
- You should be able to work independently and intelligently without the need for micromanagement
- Strategic named accounts model - the biggest companies on the planet are your targets
- You are selling the entire enterprise solution through three GTM routes that are all verified and validated
- You will be targeting clients throughout the UK, either horizontally or as part of a dedicated FSI team
- Massive track record of renewals, expansion, and company testimonials - this is an amazing product
To apply for the above position, please contact Jamie Anidjah or hit the "Apply Now" button.