My client is a private-equity-owned, jewel-in-the-crown cyber security vendor offering a full suite of enterprise solutions. They have the market-leading offering in this space and as such there are inbound leads for you to start building your pipe. A generous commission plan with multiple accelerators above 100%, as well as achievable targets mean that this is a true £400,000-£500,000 earning opportunity.
You will be working with the enterprise accounts, in either the public or private sector depending on your experience, selling the top-end products in the suite. You will be expected to manage and drive the entire sales cycle yourself, from prospecting to close. This is a pure sales role, and you must run a rigorous qualification process when prospecting potential clients and deals. Previous experience in cyber security isn't necessary, but a desire to get into this space and an understanding of why this is important is.
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Account Executive
PACKAGE: £90,000-£95,000 x2 OTE
- Private-equity-owned - the king of the vendors in this firm's portfolio
- Astonishing list of enterprise clients
- Market-leading product with a range of solutions - not a niche product
- Working as part of a small enterprise sales teams targeting the top enterprise clients
- $250M turnover
- Incredible commission structure
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You will be passionate about new business and pipe generation
- You will have a verifiable track record of overachievement
- 8+ years complex sales experience selling enterprise software - security experience not necessary
- You will know the UK market and be comfortable with C-suite conversations
- You will be able to work independently, this is a homebased contract
- Public sector role only - you will have experience of selling into public sector accounts
- 100% New Business, mix of new logo and account development
- You will be reporting to the UKI Country Manager
- You will be targeting cross vertical accounts, but with a focus on either public/private
- Targeting true enterprise clients, expect to be closing six figure deals and running the entire complex sales process - as well as picking up some "low hanging fruit"
- You will have the whole of the UK as your patch
To apply for the above position, please contact Max Boyd or hit the apply button.