Young, fast paced, and exciting vendor looking for their first Enterprise Sales Executive on the ground who is both a career and money motivated individual. This is a great opportunity to benefit from their transparent IPO plans. Their social media SaaS platform enables the globes largest brands the ability to follow a customer's footprint and buying behaviour's online, generating powerful analytics and intelligence that allows them to offer a more personalised and bespoke service to their online clients. Selling the full digital analytics solution portfolio to existing accounts in the UK as well as through technology partners.
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Account Executive - Social User Engagement Software
LOCATION: London and Home Counties
PACKAGE: £85,000 - £95,000 basic package with a double OTE + Life changing stock options
- Offer the most versatile and comprehensive solution anywhere on the market;
- Have won considerable business over competition including some very prestigious accounts;
- Client list is studded with tier 1 household names;
- Global sales presence with very strong presence in both Europe and US;
- VC-backed SaaS vendor based in the US that has seen huge growth;
- Leading edge software that is set to shake up the market in the UK and EMEA;
- State-of-the-art EMEA London office with impressive leadership but looking for exceptional sales talent;
- Top earners in the US achieving $450k.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have strong Digital, Social or Web software sales experience;
- Must have sold a complex software deal that has touched the heart of the business;
- Strong sales experience in one of the following complex solutions: Advert re-targeting; Web Analytics; Personalisation; Marketing Automation; Digital Analytics, Social Media, Social Monitoring, Media Monitoring, Ecommerce;
- CRM or Data backgrounds would be an ideal;
- Sold to Marketing & IT;
- Challenger type sales;
- Proven record of over achieving sales targets;
- Consultative sales methodology;
- C-Level gravitas;
- Must understand the value of DATA.
- Lead and manage new business activities in the UK;
- New business focused role to work with new clients selling across the business;
- Network extensively across target clients, build relationships and bring many stakeholders from across a business to your point of view;
- Handle a complex sale over a fairly long cycle and close in order to overachieve on assigned targets;
- Contacts include CMO, Marketing Director, CIO, CEO, Heads of Social and Ecommerce, and potentially many more.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Tom Wall or hit the apply button.