This is an exciting Enterprise Account Manager role for a leading European Systems Integrator. The role will be a strategic Account Development position working in the Finance vertical on complex Enterprise IT Outsourcing projects.
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Account Manager - Finance Vertical
LOCATION: South East UK (access to London)
PACKAGE: £50K Basic, Uncapped OTE (at least x2 earning capability), Car Allowance, Benefits
- Leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services
- Complex IT Outsourcing and Managed Services provider
- Circa 13,000 employees
- £3bn+ t/o
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- New Business and Account Development experience
- Hungry (this is 80% about your attitude and your energy!)
- 3+ years technology infrastructure sales experience
- Good level of sales maturity
- Able to engage with individuals and become a trusted adviser
- Ideally you will have worked on large/strategic accounts
- This is a strategic Account Development position working in the Finance vertical on complex Enterprise IT Outsourcing projects
- You will be working across anything from 2-5 existing banking clients at any one time, dealing with Director and Management level points of contact ranging from Procurement and Technical, through to Operations and Senior Executives
- You will be working in a virtual team environment, pulling together teams of specialists to ensure your client is getting everything they need across multiple ongoing projects from a commercial perspective. You will also be tasked with consultative new business acquisition within the accounts you're covering
- You will be working on project-based and managed services deals that can range in value from the Tens of Thousands up into the Millions
- You will build a detailed understanding of the customer environment, frameworks, competitor landscape and politics to determine key growth areas
- There will be close alignment with ongoing project activity
- You will play a key role in governance and reviewing progress, while also seeking opportunities to expand scope, working collaboratively with specialists across all lines of business
- The top Account Manager this year has earned over £250k in a very similar role, so there is plenty of scope to win big here!
To apply for the above position, please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.