Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity to work for a very well respected Enterprise Information Management Software & Services company, with a proven track record across the UK and a very strong reputation in the market as a leading agile EIM business.
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Information Management (EIM) Business Development Manager
LOCATION: North West London
PACKAGE: £80k base, £160k OTE, plus benefits
- Established 10 years
- 40 UK employees, 4 in sales
- Turnover £5m
- Highly profitable
- Part of a multi-million turnover organisation listed on the LSTE
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Sold Enterprise Information Management (EIM), ideally Content/Data focused
- Strategic new business hunter
- Consultancy sales professional rather than product focused
- Ideally sold into utilities, energy or government sector (direct or via the channel)
- Energetic and willing to roll your sleeves up
- Accountable attitude
- Team player
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a very well respected Enterprise Information Management Software & Services company, with a proven track record across the UK and a very strong reputation in the market.
- Competing against the likes of Accenture and Deloitte, this agile business is renowned for their rapid, personable, and consultative approach.
- Although not as well-known as their competitors in the wider market, among their clients and sectors of expertise they have an excellent reputation.
- You will be joining a team of 4 supported by inside sales.
- Your job will be to articulate to new clients the benefits of adopting their information management solutions, and delivering on it, taking advantage of some of the best permanently employed technical experts in this space. Technology partners include; OpenText, SAP, Microsoft and Microstrategy. Typically a client has little control over the information they are capturing from various sources. Your job will be to drive efficiency and save costs for clients.
- You will sell into various sectors including finance, insurance, legal, and health. The focus in this new role is likely to be in the utilities and energy space. You may also do some work in the government sector, both direct and via SIs and other partners on the necessary framework.
- This is predominantly a new business role, although you may also have some accounts to manage.
- Your time will be split equally following up on leads from marketing and telemarketing, working through the channel, and networking your own contacts.
- You will be pitching at board level within companies turning over £30m+
- Deal sizes £300k - £1.2m
- Target £2m revenue / £1m margin
- As the company grows, this role could quickly develop into a Sales Director role.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Iain Hayes or hit the apply button.