This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's largest IT companies in their IT consulting practice. Their powerful corporate parentage offers them a unique advantage among consulting firms with institutional stability, technology expertise and diverse resources.
JOB TITLE: Enterprise IT Professional Services Business Development Manager
LOCATION: London Bridge
PACKAGE: Basic: £80K, OTE £160K + Benefits
- Long recognised as a leading partner of both Microsoft and Oracle in Europe, and has developed deep expertise around leading technologies like Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Intelligence (BI).
- 6000+ employees globally including circa 500 in the UK.
- Offices in over 20 countries.
- Customers in over 50 countries.
- Delivery centres in India, China, Europe and The United States.
- Client base includes 35% of the Fortune 100 and 25% of the Global 100, along with many mid-market leaders.
- Dynamic, agile, entrepreneurial business which has the clout of a tier 1 but the agility to shape the business to the client's needs to ensure business can be done quickly and efficiently.
- Part of a larger 300,000 employee, $100 billion turnover corporate.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Sold consultancy/professional services in IT.
- Evidence of taking a broad services/solutions offering to market and constructing a solution/proposition/IP to take to customers.
- Enterprise level sales experience and gravitas.
- Good understanding of sales process and how to manage an opportunity from start to finish.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's largest IT companies in their IT consulting practice. Their powerful corporate parentage offers them a unique advantage among consulting firms with institutional stability, technology expertise and diverse resources.
- You will be playing a pivotal role in the business' initiatives in the important areas of intelligent infrastructure development and social innovation.
- You will be creating and driving custom BI/Big Data Analytic solutions, as well as developing a custom line of business applications. Simultaneously provide strategic guidance with secure, stable, and managed virtual data centres, leveraging System Center, Active Directory, and Internet Explorer. You will also be developing social business solutions that take advantage of the Office 365 platform, Lync voice and Yammer for the enterprise.
- As one of a few Oracle Diamond Partners and a recognised name worldwide, they have deployed Oracle products in more than 70 countries and employ 2000+ trained professionals, spanning over 40 specialisations and 12 advance specialisations.
- The business has made significant investments over the past 20 years with Oracle in staffing, training, and collaboration in areas of new product development and internal standardisation achieving Diamond-level status, the highest ranking available in the Oracle Partner Network.
- You will offer advanced specialisations across the Oracle E-Business Suite including: Financials, Supply Chain, Human Capital Management, Customer Experience, as well as Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle Business Intelligence.
- Specialist internal consultants possess deep knowledge across the Oracle stack, and they help enterprises to quickly achieve measurable results that improve performance, streamline processes, and transform business operations.
- In addition to Microsoft & Oracle, they are also a leading SAP Global Partner providing strategic planning services, software licensing, along with implementation and ongoing support. Their track record with SAP spans more than 1,000 SAP engagements globally and they provide end-to-end SAP solutions covering Analytics, Cloud, Mobile, Business Applications, Database and Technology.
- The current vacancy is for a supported new business hunter to develop and close consultancy/professional services opportunities from the value of £500k up to £4m.
- The focus of your sales engagements will be on creating industry specific solutions and your own IP, rather than just selling day rate implementations.
- You will be supported by marketing and lead generation along with exceptional backup from pre-sales and delivery resource.
- Your target will be in the region of £4m of new revenue.
- Geographically the focus is the UK, but you can also sell across Europe if you identify these opportunities.
- Target customers are cross sector Enterprise, Private and Public Sector.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Iain Hayes or hit the apply button.