Our client’s Behavioural Analytics and Detection Response platform identifies in real-time all the elements of cyber-attacks for effective response. They are recognised as the leader in endpoint protection, offering endpoint detection and response, next-generation antivirus, and managed monitoring services. Founded by elite intelligence professionals born and bred in offense-first hunting, this gives enterprises the upper hand over cyber adversaries. The platform is powered by a custom-built in-memory graph, the only truly automated hunting engine anywhere. It detects behavioural patterns across every endpoint and surfaces malicious operations in an exceptionally user-friendly interface.
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Sales Executive
LOCATION: Greater Boston region or Toronto
TECHNOLOGY: Cyber Security solution – SaaS
PACKAGE: Base from $140,000-$150,000 with a $280,000-$300,000 uncapped OTE plus stock
- Series-D pre-IPO vendor
- Cloud Behavioural Analytics and Threat Detection
- 400 person business
- Gartner and Forrester recognized
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5 years in Enterprise Sales, ideally some experience within Security Software
- Experience working both with and through channel partners
- Worked in a fast-growth / agile pre-IPO environment
- Open on Infrastructure or Business Application experience
- Must be a new business hunter - able to generate pipeline through focused PG processes
- Proven track record of hitting quota with Enterprise Sales
- MEDDIC or similar sales qualification / training
- New business sales position focusing on net new accounts in a designated region
- Focus on Global 2000 businesses across multiple vertical markets.
To apply for the above position, please contact James Pearce-Thomas in our New York office on 917 979 5328 or hit the apply button.