Enterprise customers, defined by annual revenue between $150 million and $4 billion, are the fastest growing segment of our client's business today, and we’re looking for Enterprise Account Executives to leverage our unique position in the Gartner Magic Quadrant to drive revenue success. Enterprise Account Executives are true business owners, helping develop and execute in-territory or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation.
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Sales Executive
LOCATION: San Francisco
TECHNOLOGY: Cloud Middleware / API technology
PACKAGE: Available on request
- $300m revenue business that addresses the largest pain in the IT industry
- This company makes it easy to connect the world’s applications, data and devices
- They provide a flexible, unified software platform that enables organizations to easily build application networks using API's – the digital glue that allows applications to talk to each other and exchange data
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5+ years in an outside sales role selling into IT suite with large-deal experience
- Experience hunting in a greenfield territory
- Drive to perform with a track record of exceeding annual sales quota
- Demonstrable sustained persistence
- Linear and logical sales process and methodology
- Ability to create own demand in a given sales cycle
- Intellectually curious; you want to understand everything about your customers and market opportunity
- Solutions oriented and business focused
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing new software and services sales opportunities, directly with targeted key strategic accounts and new prospects across multiple industry verticals within your dedicated assigned territory. You will be responsible for managing complex sales-cycles across the entire portfolio of products, and present the value of enterprise integration solutions to the Director, VP, and C-level executives. You will also own and lead successful executions of sales activities through collaboration with internal cross-functional teams and senior management, and with corporate counsel through contract negotiation and signed contracts.
To apply for the above position, please contact James Pearce-Thomas in our New York office on 917 979 5328, or hit the “Apply Now” button.