Our client is a SaaS-based Cloud monitoring service provider that brings together data from servers, databases, applications, tools and services to present a unified view of the infrastructure & applications that run at scale in the cloud. This serves up a single pane of glass that everyone has been seeking for years. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev and Ops teams to work collaboratively on the infrastructure to avoid downtime, resolve performance problems, and ensure that development and deployment cycles finish on time.
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Sales Executive
LOCATION: Los Angeles
TECHNOLOGY: Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring Platform
PACKAGE: Base from $140,000 with a $280,000 uncapped OTE plus stock
- One of the fastest growing technology vendors in North America
- 350-person business
- Outstanding leadership team
- Massive addressable market = big opportunity
- Only hire A-players!
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5-7 years in Enterprise Sales
- Worked in a fast-growth / agile pre-IPO environment
- Ideally some DevOps technology experience
- Must be a new business hunter – able to generate pipeline through focused PG processes
- Proven track record of hitting quota with Enterprise Sales
- MEDDIC or similar sales qualification / training
- New business sales position focusing on new accounts in a designated region
- Focus on Global 2000 accounts across multiple vertical markets
To apply for the above position, please contact James Pearce-Thomas in our New York office on 917 979 5328, or hit the “Apply Now” button.