A niche player in the Gartner Magic Quadrant is looking to expand their enterprise account base by hiring an experienced and passionate Enterprise Software salesperson. You will be based in the UK selling into the EMEA recruitment market.
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Sales Executive
PACKAGE: Up to £65K, OTE £130K uncapped
- Established circa 16 years;
- Circa 500+ staff globally;
- Turnover of around £105 Million;
- Gartner Magic Quadrant software vendor.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You will have 5 years+ enterprise software sales experience;
- This role requires strong C-Level gravitas;
- You will be well presented and a confident and articulate communicator;
- The role calls for experience with a complex technology solution, not a 'plug and play' piece software;
- You will ideally have experience within CRM, ATS, and APM systems sales;
- You should be hard working, technology lead, credible and take ownership of your work;
- Nice to have is an understanding of the recruitment market.
- This is exciting role selling CRM, ATS and APM software into enterprise recruitment businesses across EMEA;
- The product is entirely SaaS based and is currently considered a niche player in the Gartner Magic Quadrant;
- The role is 100% new business focused;
- You will be selling subscriptions to C-Level;
- Sales cycle typically 3-6 months;
- Researching key accounts to gain understanding of their market and industry, and to assess business opportunities;
- Optimising territory potential through detailed account planning, targeting prospects, conducting customer site visits;
- Developing proposal, to include identification of software needs and completion of the Statement of Work;
- Providing high-level oversight during implementation and training phase of transaction to include customer contact, and working closely with Implementation and Professional Services teams to ensure high-quality implementation support.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Chris Smith or hit the apply button.