A worldwide leading provider of Cyber Security and End-Point Protection is looking to add to their Enterprise team with a New Business Sales Executive, managing a territory of named accounts. You will have an extremely low target with a small team of Lead Generators and Junior Sales Executives, all of which counts towards your first year annual target.
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Sales Executive - Cyber and End-Point Security Provider
LOCATION: Homebased role
PACKAGE: £90,000 + Double OTE + Shares + Car Allowance + 3-month Guarantee
- Established in 1997, they have huge VC backing from renowned backers which are driving the business forward to becoming the world's number 1 Security Software vendor
- 200 UK employees, mostly involved within the Research and Development department, striving towards making excellent products
- Impressive UK clients which provide strong references to the business
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You will be a New Business hunter with a proven track record of overachieving on annual sales quotas
- Previously worked at a Security Software vendor and have a deep understanding of the space
- Experience of selling across multiple stakeholders within a business and leveraging a customer's need with your solution
- This is a New Business role where you will target named accounts
- A Land and Expand type role, leading with a single product / solution and following with the entire portfolio to grow existing accounts
- You will manage and mentor a more junior Sales Executive to progress their career and improve your own ability to sell
- This role will be selling across multiple stakeholders of a business, working closely with a client and channel partners to drive UK revenue
To apply for the above position, Please contact Tom Wall or hit the apply button.