Globally recognised brand in the Social Media space offering platforms to manage, measure, and analyse social media marketing initiatives for Enterprise organisations, helping them become socially smart on a global scale.
In a competitive market, enterprise brands need to be smart. Our client's "market leading" solution helps large brands connect better with their customers in real-time, allowing them to measure branding, paid advertising and satisfaction. Analyse the data, then make that data actionable... in turn retaining loyal customers and gaining new ones.
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Sales Executive - Social Media Management, Monitoring & Analytics Software- Pre-IPO
PACKAGE: £75,000 - £80,000 Basic x 2 OTE + Corporate Benefits + Stock Options
- Great time to join a growing company with huge potential;
- Series B funding received in January 2015, bringing the total funding amount to $100m+;
- The cash will be used for product development, and development of the global teams;
- 350% growth in 2012, 2013, 2014
- Phenomenal growth hiring on average 2 people a day during 2014
- 50% of the fortune 100 as clients;
- 98% Client retention;
- 96% Staff retention;
- Monitoring over 200+ countries in over 62 languages.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of identifying new sales leads, business opportunities, and generating revenue.
- New business sales hunter with a track record of closing deals;
- SaaS experience
- Must have sold to the line of business
- Must be Social Friendly (someone who is current, someone that knows the social media space)
- Good tenure;
- Access to their office in London;
- Ideally sold into marketing departments;
- The position is a 100% new business role, working cross sector in the UK& EMEA;
- Selling their full suite of award winning Social Media products;
- Contacting Digital, Social and Marketing heads;
- Targeting Global brands across multiple verticals;
To apply for the above position, Please contact Joe Scriven or hit the apply button.