First EMEA Hires - World-leading player in the space, massive growth company, and £500k earning opportunity.
Our client is a rapidly growing ad tech vendor with significant VC funding. They are looking to grow the EMEA sales team from scratch. There is a dual focus on the UK and EU marketplaces as they are looking to replicate the incredible success they have had in the USA. The top salespeople in the US team are earning close to a million dollars per year, and the company has a huge and growing market opportunity to expand into. Achievable targets and massive lead generation support means that you will be closing business within your first quarter.
Founded as an open source platform, our client has now monetised their solution and is dominating the US landscape. Off the back of this success and the funding rounds, this company is currently experiencing a very exciting phase of growth. They boast a genuinely enterprise ready and superior offering to the competition, as well as use cases with true global clients.
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Sales Executive - Software
LOCATION: United Kingdom
PACKAGE: £65,000-£70,000 Basic, £130,000-£140,000 OTE + Stock
- Privately owned, massive growth period
- Great client base to point to when demonstrating your use cases
- Industry leading product
- Moving into the EMEA Marketplace with a focus on their key verticals
- North American HQ
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You will have a minimum of 5 years closing experience, selling software
- You will have a great track record
- You will have some experience in relevant technology: content management, advertising technology, or video
- You will have sold into the UK market and understand the dynamics of this
- You will be a true team player, you will have massive lead generation support and therefore will be on great terms with the US-based business development team
- New Logo focused role
- You will be reporting to the VP EMEA
- You will be given a focus on the UK market and an area of EMEA to complete the patch (e.g. UK & DACH, or UK & Nordics)
- Targeting online vendors and media outlets - any website with significant traffic should be on your list
To apply for the above position, please contact Jamie Anidjah or hit the apply button.