Recently acquired by a private equity firm, our client is undergoing a period of rapid growth, powered by their patented industry-leading big data/messaging and integration solution. This company has dominated the FS Marketplace and is now ready to take their product to the rest of the enterprise and replicate their incredible success so far. The top salespeople in this team are earning £550k per year and the company has endless white space and displacement opportunities to grow and win new business, as well as an aggressive commission plan and realistic targets.
Founded around the turn of the century, this company is currently experiencing its second 'start-up' phase, with the injection of cash from their Private Equity partner supercharging their growth plans; 100% growth in the last twelve months is evidence of this. Genuine differentiators over other companies in this space mean that the moment is ripe for people to join this company and push their earnings to the next level.
JOB TITLE: UK Enterprise Sales - Global Market Leading Open Data Movement and Messaging Software
LOCATION: United Kingdom
PACKAGE: £85,000-£100,000 Basic x 2 OTE + Huge Benefits Package
- Privately owned, massive growth period
- Great client base to point to when demonstrating your use cases
- Industry leading product
- Rapid global expansion plans
- North American HQ
- Generous benefits package
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You will have true enterprise sales experience in one of the following verticals: Telco, Retail Banking, Pharmaceutical, Retail and Distribution, Digital Media
- You will have a great track record
- 8+ years complex sales experience selling Middleware/Integration/Dev Ops/Big Data
- You will know the UK market and be comfortable with C-suite conversations, as well as a more technical IT focused discussion
- You will be able to work independently, while still wanting to learn from your colleagues and improve
- New Logo focused role
- You will be reporting to the RVP of Sales for the UK
- You will be aligned to a vertical, wherever your strength is greatest, and you will capitalise on that market opportunity
- Targeting true enterprise clients, expect to be closing six figure deals and running the entire complex sales process
- You will have the whole of the UK as your patch
To apply for the above position, please contact Joe Scriven or hit the apply button.