A business that is run by a board of "A-Player" Directors that have a highly successful track record in building venture capitalist backed vendors and transitioning them into global leaders. Exceptional growth and an Open Source technology that is revolutionising the way organisations run their business!
This New Business focused role will be split by working on both white space accounts, as well as qualifying through accounts that have actively installed the organisation's free open source technology.
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Software Sales Account Executive - Market Leading Open Source Database Vendor
LOCATION: London & Home Counties
PACKAGE: £80,000 - £100,000 basic salary with an OTE of up to £200,000 + Car Allowance + Stock Options + Corporate Benefits
* Gartner ranked;
* Trebled growth in the last year;
* Raised $200m in funding;
* Leading US vendor with cutting edge software. Incredible big data handling efficiency and superior data clarity;
* Pre-IPO, VC backed vendor;
* Proven successful leadership with a clear plan;
* Massive growth since conception with aggressive growth plans;
* If you are an A-Player in this space you will want to talk to our client;
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Enterprise Software backgrounds;
* 7 years+
* Good job tenure;
* Start-up mentality;
* Demonstrate track record of success in the last 7 years;
* Strong understanding of Open-Source, Data Management, BI, ETL, Data Warehousing & Big Data would be ideal;
* Selling additional Enterprise solutions, as well as value add consultancy and services;
* As the first sales person in the UK you will be on virgin territory, responsible for developing this vendor's footprint.
* Target 50 or so key strategic accounts in EMEA across verticals.
* Most of what you do will be through direct selling however, you will need to work through channel partners on occasion in a direct touch capacity.
* Targeting Enterprise clients;
* Focused on selling to the UK&I,
To apply for the above position, Please contact Tom Wall or hit the apply button.