Undoubted demand for this must have piece of technology that offers an unbelievable ROI. This exciting Pre-IPO Silicon Valley based SaaS vendor has taken their home nation by storm since they started in 2011. The business, with an already impressive list of multibillion enterprises as clients, has helped build the UK business to $2,000,000 without a single sales person dedicated to the UK patch. This success is purely off the back of their thriving business in the USA and they are looking for a Senior Enterprise Sales person to help duplicate this success.
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Software Sales Director - 1st person on the ground in the UK for Hot SaaS Vendor
PACKAGE: Up to £90,000 basic with £200,000 OTE + £20,000 benefits package including a very attractive share options plan.
- Strong VC backing - $20 million in first round of VC funding;
- Average return on investment achieved for clients 20x;
- Global client records increased revenues of $500m using our client's technology;
- Over 95% growth year-on-year;
- Never lost a client;
- Used by Enterprise clients W/W;
- Multimillion dollar T/O, the next SalesForce.com;
- Share price has already trebled in the last 10 months;
- Work hard, play hard, fun environment - lots of benefits.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5+ years Software Sales experience selling enterprise deals over $100k on a recurring basis;
- Must have SaaS sales experience;
- Infrastructure or applications;
- Must have some sort of experience working with a high growth start-up / small SaaS company;
- Must be entrepreneurial / self-starter;
- Must be able to demonstrate a clear plan on how to attack the UK market from scratch.
- Our client is looking for a proven self-starter to lead sales in the UK & EMEA;
- New business focused sales role;
- You will be expected to increase the current footprint in the UK & EMEA;
- You will be handed the 3 active UK accounts that are currently generating the entire UK & EMEA number;
- A large proportion of your role will be to work closely with the US Sales Directors on the accounts that have a UK & EMEA presence and duplicate their success;
- A true first person on the ground role reporting directly into the EMEA GM;
- There will be little support regarding lead generation however, you will have a strong dedicated technical support team based here in the UK.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Ross Murray or hit the apply button.