A great opportunity has emerged within our client's most successful sector. Due to the enormous surge and need for Software Asset Management solutions, our client is looking to capitalise with their hugely successful market leading technology. Their SAM business application helps to streamline business spend, whilst ensuring that their clients are completely compliant. Creating a huge ROI for their already impressive global client list.
This is a senior role where a self-starting Enterprise Sales Executive will become an influential figure and help guide the business through to a successful IPO within 3 years, whilst building and developing their own career path.
JOB TITLE: Enterprise Software Sales Executive - Fast Growth Pre-IPO Software Vendor
LOCATION: London & Reading & All Home Counties (once a week in the office)
PACKAGE: Basic: £60,000 - £90,000, OTE: £180,000 + Share Option
- Gartner ranked as the leader;
- Trebled UK staff in the last year;
- 70% year-on-year growth for the last 5 years;
- Global operations;
- Superb technical support;
- Impressive Global client base;
- Superb technology;
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have sold any Business Application Software;
- Must have sold Software for either a Vendor or a System Integrator;
- Must have 3-5 years sales experience;
- Must be New Business;
- Must be a self-starter;
- Mixture of new business and existing legacy accounts;
- Working directly and through strategic partners;
- Selling Software Asset Management;
- Enterprise account focus;
To apply for the above position, Please contact Joe Scriven or hit the apply button.