CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Export Sales Manager covering the globe is required for this family owned manufacturer of mid to high end sanitary ware products, the range includes baths, basins, tap's, and showers.
This role will involve international travel up to 60% of the time.
Part management and will involve managing a team of 5 UK and Export sales people.
Your clients are retailers and distributors, your role is about managing key accounts, developing relationships, and ultimately increasing spend.
Great opportunity, call us for more information.
JOB TITLE: Export Sales Manager - Sanitary ware products - Construction
SELLING: Baths, Basins, Showers and Taps
SELLING TO: Retailers and Distributors
PACKAGE: £50k Basic plus bonus, 23 days holiday, all international travel paid, mobile, laptop, pension
- Family owned business
- Great product range
- Huge support and backing
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must be happy with international travel, possibly up to 60% of the time
- Access to client's offices in Hertfordshire
- Ideally sold high end products and preferably bathroom products
- A proven track record of sales achievement
- Second language is preferred and ideally German
- Previous management experience
- Self-motivated and the ability to motivate others
- Your role is to sell the company's mid to high end range of sanitary ware products, representing a particular brand for our client, the range includes Baths, Basins, Showers and Taps
- As Export Sales Manager you will be travelling internationally up to as much as 60% of the time, covering Europe, the Far East, America and other countries
- When not in the field/overseas you will be expected to be based in the office in Hertfordshire
- This role is also part management looking after a UK and Export Sales team of 5
- Your clients are retailers and your role is to manage these key accounts and develop these vital relationships, increase display space in their showrooms and ultimately increase spend
- Attending regular exhibitions across the world
To apply for the above position, please contact George Mann or hit the apply button.