A leading international mail and courier solutions company is looking for a new business External Sales Manager to add to their already strong sales presence in London. Selling their managed mail service into Publishing, Legal, Galleries & Education etc.
JOB TITLE: External Sales Manager - International Mail Solutions
SELLING: Managed Mail Services
SELLING TO: SME to Corporates
LOCATION: London / Home Counties
PACKAGE: Up to £50K, OTE £70K
- Established 25 years;
- International mailing services specialist;
- 1400 clients+
- Turnover of circa £3M;
- 20 UK employees, 5 in sales.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 3-5 years B2B new business sales experience.
- Ideally postal services, if not then you must have experience of consultative or solution selling within business services.
- Demonstrable track record.
- Experience of setting and monitoring KPI's, strategic planning and sales maximisation.
- You will be managing your own sales and working with an internal sales person to book appointments and close business so teamwork is paramount.
- You must be creative in your approach to new business hunting and proactive with finding clients to go after.
- Average order value of £6k - £15K;
- Sales cycle is between 1 - 3 months;
- You will be selling into Marketing, HR, Finance and Post Room at Management level;
- Verticals covered are extremely open and varied, however specialties are Publishing, Legal, Galleries, Education, Hospitals, Charities and Private Clubs;
- This role is 100% new business external sales;
- You will be partnering with an internal sales person who will look after prospecting and meeting booking, however a certain amount of this will need to be done yourself in the first few months to build pipeline;
- You will be selling international mailing solutions and fantastic customer service to help businesses be more efficient and focused on their own business, taking away the hassle of mailing and logistics.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Chris Smith or hit the apply button.