The next unicorn in Data Management is urgently looking for a Field CTO to initially help close a massive pipeline of 7-figure deals and then go on to build out the EMEA region, whilst evangelising an entirely new way of managing data through the analytical process. Despite only being recently founded, they have already established a cross vertical customer base of FTSE 50 companies without even having a presence in EMEA, making this undoubtedly the most exciting opportunity to join in 2018.
JOB TITLE: Field CTO - the next unicorn in data management
LOCATION: United Kingdom
PACKAGE: Open ended + stock & benefits
* These guys have completely changed the game with how businesses will continue to gain insights from their data without any impact from the constant changes in regulations
* Early-stage business with validation in their business from multiple customers backing them
* US-based HQ
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 10+ years Solution Architecture, Pre-Sales or Field CTO experience
* Strong understanding of the following technology areas: Databases, Big Data technologies (Hadoop / Spark etc) and Enterprise infrastructure
* Proven track record of working with financial services organisations would be of huge benefit
* Working with the EMEA head of sales (who has just been hired), you will be initially closing the huge pipeline of opportunities in the UK (all large enterprise deals) and then move on to build out the EMEA region
* Act as a chief technical evangelist for the business across the region, raising the profile of the business and the "new way" of data management
To apply for the above position, please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the "Apply Now" button.