Are you looking to be a part of an overachieving marketing team in one of the top 20 pre-IPO companies of 2017? Look no further, my client has just seen their best year to date in 2017, and they are only looking to accelerate their massive growth in 2018 by adding a Field Marketing Manager in EMEA.
JOB TITLE: Field Marketing Manager - High-growth Big Data Vendor
PACKAGE: Up to £90K Base, Bonus and Other Fantastic Benefits
* Listed as one of the top 20 pre-IPO companies to watch
* £145Million in funding to date
* Very impressive client list including the likes of: British Gas, Netflix, eBay, etc.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 8+ years Marketing experience within the software world
* 3+ years Field Marketing experience
* Strong track record of improving lead generation and number of MQL
* Exposure to account-based marketing techniques highly preferred
* Previous agency experience is of huge benefit
* Lead and manage all field marketing operations in the region
* Responsible for all budget management and planning for the region
* Partner with Sales to drive lead generation across the region with targeted campaigns into enterprise accounts
* Continually monitor and analyse campaigns to maximise ROI
To apply for the above position, please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the apply button.