We are currently working with a hyper-growth Open Source technology platform to establish their EMEA Marketing function with their first local hire. With significant funding and a unique value proposition at an enterprise level, this vendor has ambitious 2018 targets and the EMEA team is playing a huge part in them successfully overachieving for the year (which would also put them into a "unicorn" status). This key hire will take the EMEA region to the next level to allow them to keep continuing on their aggressive growth trajectory.
JOB TITLE: Field Marketing Manager - High-growth Big Data vendor
PACKAGE: Up to £85K base and other fantastic benefits
* Listed as one of the top 20 pre-IPO companies to watch.
* Over £150 Million in funding to date.
* Very impressive client list which consists of the largest enterprises globally (and 30% of the Fortune 50).
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 5+ years Marketing experience within the software world.
* 3+ years Field Marketing experience.
* Track record of using an ABM approach to large enterprises.
* Background with an Open Source technology vendor is of huge benefit.
* Lead and manage all Field Marketing operations in the region.
* Responsible for all budget management and planning for the region.
* Partner with Sales to drive lead generation across the region with targeted campaigns into enterprise accounts.
* Continually monitor and analyse campaigns to maximise ROI.
To apply for the above position, please contact Guy Dalton-Griffin or hit the "Apply Now" button.