Headquartered in England with offices and operations across the globe, this software business creates the most heavily used and most popular open-source software operating system in the world. With an unrivalled business model and seeing rapid growth, they are in a fantastic position to give clients and customers a completely unique offering.
The business is seeking a passionate and creative FSE (Field Software Engineer - Pre/Post-Sales) to join the growing professional services department, responsible for defining, managing and executing this exciting software to new customers.
JOB TITLE: FSE - Field Software Engineer
PACKAGE: £60k-£75k + Bonus
- UK-based privately held software business
- Founded 2004
- 700 staff worldwide
- Work across 40 countries
- Rapid growth
- A tech innovator and market leader
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience with cloud technologies
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in software engineering
- Must have pre / post-sales experience (post-sales being the most important)
- Must know Python or Golang
- Understanding of open-source
- Write persuasive copy that encourages action in prospects and customers, and strengthens brand awareness for products and services
- Help with the technical sell of the product
- Integrate my client's software
- Be a key technical point of contact for enterprise clients
- Help with coding / technical issues
- Be an SME around my client's product
To apply for the above position, please contact Paul Bramble or hit the apply button.