My client is a very well-funded, game-changing vendor in the Big Data space. Headquartered in California, they have enjoyed incredible success in the US, and are now looking for their first UK salesperson to replicate this in EMEA. With their unique and transformative technology, my client brings the absolute pinnacle of Big Data technology to the marketplace. Salespeople in the US are earning half a million dollars a year; this is an incredible earning opportunity.
You will be the first boots on the ground for this company in the UK and as such, you will need to work independently and manage an entire sales cycle yourself, from prospecting to close. You will be selling the vendors' game-changing Big Data technology, targeting clients from mid-market up the largest global enterprises. This is a pure sales role, this is not a leadership position - be under no illusions, you will have to 'smile and dial'.
JOB TITLE: United Kingdom First Salesperson - Software Sales
PACKAGE: £115,000 x2 OTE + life changing stock
- Pre-IPO, well-funded ($50M)
- Impressive list of enterprise clients
- Game-changing big data technology
- Expanding to EMEA, you will be the first person on the ground
- West Coast HQ
- Incredible commission structure
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You will be passionate about new business and pipe generation
- You will have a verifiable track record of overachievement
- 8+ years complex sales experience selling Infrastructure or Big Data
- You will know the UK market and be comfortable with C-suite conversations
- You will be able to work independently; this is a homebased contract and you will have little support
- 100% new logo, first UK and EMEA salesperson
- You will be reporting to the worldwide VP of Sales
- You will be targeting cross vertical accounts
- Targeting true enterprise clients, expect to be closing six figure deals and running the entire complex sales process, as well as picking up some "low hanging fruit"
- You will have the whole of the UK as your patch
To apply for the above position, please contact Jamie Anidjah or hit the apply button.