We are conducting a search for an experienced Consultant to join our client's Customer Success team with growth plans to double over the next 24 months. They are leaders within this very competitive Professional Services Automation space and 80% are using the chosen product over their competitors...read more if this is something that sounds interesting to you!!
JOB TITLE: Functional / Technical Consultant
LOCATION: Access to London is critical
PACKAGE: Basic up to £70,000 + bonus / corporate benefits
My client's PSA Solution is designed to help companies automate and improve their services function. It is designed to assist PS teams with Project Management and resource design for customer projects. It also offers unique PSA real-time KPI reporting that gives visibility across projects.
- HQ London
- Grown 70% in recent years
- Over 50,000 people using this PSA solution everyday
- Multiple recent high-growth awards
- Currently at 90 employees worldwide and looking to reach over 120 by the end of 2018
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5+ years hands-on experience as a Consultant
- Deep knowledge and experience within PSA technologies
- Daily access to London is a must
- Deep understanding of building workflows, custom objects and approval processes. Working with clients from a consultative standpoint is also a pivotal part of the role
- Given that the software is native to the Force.com platform and they are bringing more and more of their development work and implementations in-house, there is a need for a strong advanced Salesforce or PSA experienced consultant to join the team
- Work across Pre-Sales, Implementation and Platform operations, this is a unique role with a nice blend of product / feature development, customization and pre-sales to demonstrate the product's capabilities
- Working closely with customers from a technical and commercial standpoint and be able to deal with customer issues
- Drive detailed discovery sessions
- Supporting and working with customers worldwide
To apply for the above position, please contact Matthew Frost or hit the "Apply Now" button.