My client is looking for an ambitious Support Analyst to join their UK team that is looking to double over the next 24 months. They are leaders within this very competitive Professional Services Automation space and 80% are the chosen product over their competitors... read more if this is something that sounds interesting to you!!
JOB TITLE: Graduate Support Analyst
PACKAGE: £30-40k basic, plus benefits and bonus
My client's PSA Solution is designed to help companies automate and improve their services function. It is designed to assist PS teams with Project Management and resource design for customer projects. It also offers unique PSA real-time KPI reporting that gives visibility across projects.
- HQ in London
- Grown 70% in recent years
- Over 50,000 people using this PSA solution every day
- Multiple recent high-growth awards
- Currently at 90 employees worldwide and looking to reach over 120 by the end of 2018
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Recent graduate with a computer / IT related degree
- Access to London
- High energy, someone who wants to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in the UK
As a result of my client's success, they are seeking to recruit an intelligent and capable Support Analyst to play a key role in their fast-growing business, and provide technical support to some of their top tier clients.
- Provide customer support to help resolve technical issues
- Provide customers with continuous product updates
- Build a deep knowledge of client's software and become an SME
- Work closely with product and development to understand common customer support tickets
- Build common trend reports related to troubleshooting issues
- If requested, help with customer training
To apply for the above position, please contact Matthew Frost or hit the "Apply Now" button.