This is a unique opportunity to join a global leading provider of technology and software testing, specialising in Application, Infrastructure and Engineering Services. You will head up a DevOps practice as the business' subject matter expert for DevOps.
JOB TITLE: Head of DevOps Sales
PACKAGE: £85k Base, £170k OTE, plus benefits
- Leading global provider of software testing services
- Established over 40 years
- Employing 20,000 testers and application development specialists
- International player in 15 countries covering Europe, India and the U.S.
- €1.7 billion turnover
- Onshore and offshore centres in India and China, plus nearshore facilities in Eastern Europe, South America and North Africa
- Ranked No 1 in Testing globally
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Sold IT services in the Application Development lifecycle (App Dev, Maintenance, Testing, Quality Assurance, Application Support, etc.)
- Understanding of both Software Testing and Software Development
- Understanding of DevOps and the impact on both business and technical points of contact in a sales cycle
- Strong presentation skills
- This is a unique opportunity to join a global leading provider of technology and software testing, specialising in Application, Infrastructure and Engineering Services
- In 2016 the business hired a new VP Sales with a proven track record of success to help them build out their UK sales organisation
- As it stands the bulk of the business' UK revenue comes from the provision of software testing services, however, their global service offering covers much more including: Testing, Digital DevOps, HP Enterprise Tools, Application, Cyber Security, Application Development, Licence Sales and High Tech Innovation/R&D (hence they're a €1.7bn global business, but only £40m in the UK)
- There is therefore significant growth potential across both existing and new accounts simply by taking the larger global offering to their UK customers. As well as by taking their core offering to new customers
- Historically the organisation in the UK has operated a fairly flat structure across sales and delivery with the focus having been on delivery
- The four vertical focuses of the business are Finance, Public Sector, Telecoms, and General Commercial.
- This new role is to be a sales subject matter expert for DevOps
- This is an overlay role where you will use the existing sales force as your channel to market
- You will work closely with the well-established and well respected Head of DevOps Delivery and you will be reporting directly into the VP Sales
- Part of your role will be to help develop collateral to take the DevOps message to market. You will also need to coach the sales team on how to uncover DevOps opportunities
- Outsourced managed service contracts range from the £100k's up in to the millions and are typically £1m+ annually for the business
- Core software partners include Oracle, HP, Microsoft, IBM
- Target is TBC but will be based on growing revenue for DevOps solutions across both existing and new accounts
To apply for the above position, Please contact Iain Hayes or hit the apply button.