Our client is a high-growth AIM-listed Document Management company that has doubled in size in the last 3 years via both acquisition and organically. They are looking for a Sales Manager to help manage their already overachieving sales team.
JOB TITLE: Head of Sales
LOCATION: South of England
PACKAGE: £75k base, 50% OTE, benefits
- Well-established leader in their space
- 2500 staff
- £500m group turnover
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You can clearly demonstrate you have achieved budget success managing a national new business team
- Must have a light touch - everything is in place and running smoothly so they need someone with gravitas to come in and continue success
- Open on tech background
- Show clear method and plan in similar roles, ensuring the team is targeting the most relevant sectors, contacts and revenue streams
- An exceptional team player with experience of working with stakeholders across different business areas
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- You will be responsible for managing a team of 6 BDM's and 4 telesales execs - the telesales execs have a team leader so you will not have to be in with them every day!
- This role is an exciting 'hands-on' position that will require the manager to develop the current National Business Development team. The successful candidate will be pro-active, knowledgeable and have a proven track record in managing a team
- Your team will be selling document management solutions
- Target of £3.2m contract value - everyone in the team is hitting target and some are smashing it
- The telesales team has an experienced manager in place (who also manages our consumables team)
- AOV's are circa £30k in revenue up to £500k as contract values!
- Your team will be closely supported and have resources available from the tender and bid team and Senior Management
To apply for the above position, please contact Chris Smith or hit the apply button.