Our client, a Sales Enablement market leading Unicorn, is looking to build out its EMEA Implementation team with a superstar Implementation Consultant to ensure the success of their customers! Their client base is growing at a remarkable rate and consists of the leading B2B companies across the globe. This is a life changing opportunity in a heavily funded Unicorn which has the whole software world talking. Are you up to the task?
JOB TITLE: Implementation Consultant - Market transforming sales enablement platform
PACKAGE: Up to £55k package + benefits
* Recently established, hyper growth Pre-IPO start-up
* Their product is above and beyond the competition and this has been clearly shown in their growth
* US based HQ whilst having a clearly established and successful base in EMEA with incredibly exciting times ahead!
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 5+ years SaaS implementation experience
* Great experience with CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
* Salesforce Admin experience / Salesforce 201 is a plus!
* Any additional languages is of great interest
* Fully accountable for the successful implementation of the customers
* Requirements gathering for the customers' needs
* Project manage various stakeholders (internally and externally) along with ensuring all work is done within timescales
* Get down and dirty implementing the solution!
* Work across EMEA with some travel (limited)
To apply for the above position, Please contact Camille Mclean or hit the apply button.