Global HR Services and Solutions group with a turnover of over £65M. This company works with over 60% of FTSE 100 companies and other high profile public sector bodies. This role is a mix of new business and account management, covering a defined territory along the M4 and M3 corridors.
JOB TITLE: Inside Sales Consultant - HR Solutions
SELLING: HR Solutions
SELLING TO: Cross Verticals
PACKAGE: £30K, OTE £40K+
- Established over 30 years;
- Over 280 employees in the group;
- £65M turnover;
- Work with 60% FTSE 100 companies;
- Recently grown through acquisition.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 2+ years' B2B sales experience - salary will vary depending on experience;
- Proven track record of business development;
- Familiar with large targets;
- Complex or blended sales experience;
- Comfortable selling face to face.
- The Inside Sales Consultant is responsible for the management of a defined group of active Career Services clients;
- The current expectation is that each consultant will manage 250-300 active clients with an annual spend of less than £15k. The role is to manage these relationships to provide regular contact via a range of different mediums including telephone, email, social media and marketing;
- Selling HR solutions;
- Selling cross vertical into SME's to large corporate companies;
- Covering Greater London;
- 50/50 account management/new business;
- Dealing with HR directors or senior HR managers;
- Target first year to be discussed at interview stage.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Jamie Anidjah or hit the apply button.