- Why are some Recruitment Consultants super successful?
- What is the difference between the average and the superstars?
- Why do the Top Billers tend to end up in IT & Technology Recruitment?
- If your average fee was £25,000, what difference would this make to your billings?
We are looking to hire tenacious sales individuals & experienced Recruitment Consultants to join us.
JOB TITLE: IT Recruitment Consultant
- Basic salary: £25K-£35K (negotiable - depending on experience)
- OTE: Year 1 - £75K (realistic & achievable)
- Daily, weekly & monthly incentives; our annual all expenses paid Holiday Club
- 28 days holiday (rising to 33), plus an additional day off for your birthday
- Pension, private healthcare, breakfast club/fruit baskets, secure parking permit
- From our offices in Surrey, Manchester and New York, we have been building our outstanding reputation in IT & Technology for 25 years
- We find our clients the "A-Players" they critically need to realise their goals. Our core markets are UK, Germany, France, Benelux, Nordics & the USA
- This position is in the heart of Surrey at our Epsom headquarters - CD builds high-performing IT Sales and Professional Services teams for Software & Technology companies, throughout Europe and the rest of the world
- A unique and exceptionally vibrant culture
- Private showers, private kitchen, pool table/table tennis
- One-on-one coaching with an experienced, successful, and dedicated Training Manager
- A structured development program, enabling you to realise your full potential
- Join the UK's leading IT Sales & IT Technology recruiter as we continue to expand our European IT Sales teams!
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You are highly motivated, competitive and coachable
- You have a burning desire for success and high financial rewards
- Character & desire is more important than your track record
- Daily access to our Epsom office in Surrey is essential!
Nice to have:
- Sales or recruitment experience
- You are hungry - perhaps you have a few years in a targeted sales environment to date
- Individuals looking to transition from Estate Agents have done well previously
Great to have:
- IT Recruitment experience
- 360 Recruitment track record
- A second European language (ideally German or French), however, this is non-essential
- Even as a recruiter at the top of your game, it can sometimes feel like you're on the verge of bursting into flames from how hard you need to work to achieve success and get the returns that are often promised
- CD Recruitment has ambitious growth plans in Epsom and has never been in a stronger position - working exclusively with many of the top technology companies on the planet
- Our consultants are at the top of their game, we are top of our market. Our top 2 perm desks will each achieve in excess of £500K this year and these consultants will earn a very generous commission based on our healthy bonus schemes
If you've read this far, you may be interested to find out more. As you scroll from advert to advert, weighing up your options, you may realise that THIS is finally the opportunity you have been waiting for. If so, why wait any longer?...TAKE ACTION…APPLY NOW!!
To apply for this position, please contact Dan Alexander or hit the apply button.