Our client is a very well-known and very well respected Oracle Platinum and Microsoft Gold partner, experiencing over 30% year on year growth in the UK. They are looking to expand the already successful sales team with talented and ambitious new business professionals in IT services.
JOB TITLE: IT Services Sales Specialist - Leading Microsoft and Oracle SI
PACKAGE: £120k base, £240k OTE plus benefits
- Established over 20 years
- Significant presence in the UK & Ireland
- £1billion target turnover
- Voted in the Top 50 Best Workplaces in Europe
- Multi award winning Systems Integrator
- Leading Oracle and Microsoft partner
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Proven relationships at C-level within UK corporates, ideally in the financial services sector
- Experience selling £500k+ ongoing collaborative services deals
- Able to do both new business and account management
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- In order of preference;
- Sold Oracle services
- Sold Microsoft services
- Sold AWS services
- As a very well-known and very well respected Oracle Platinum and Microsoft Gold partner, the business has experienced 30% year on year growth in the UK and Ireland with the focus now on UK growth.
- The business delivers large business transformation and product implementation projects, with a dedicated Managed Services team delivering cost management, performance improvement, and technology innovation to various sectors. Financial Services Sector clients include various European Retail and Investment Banks.
- You will be joining a team of 10 sales specialists
- You may inherit some key accounts and you will manage accounts as you bring them on however, this is predominantly a new business sales role. You will be supported by a lead generation team and an advisory services team with a very collaborative way of working.
- You will be selling Consultancy, Professional Services, and Managed Services around Oracle and Microsoft technologies, partnering with AWS for cloud propositions.
- With a large dedicated team of IT support professionals providing mission critical remote and onsite support, and maintenance services.
- The projects worked on typically range from £100k+ right up into 7 figure deals.
- The emphasis is more on the 3 to 5 year service desk contracts than the short term projects such as SharePoint implementation and oracle payroll services.
- You will be selling at C level across the UK, mostly in London.
- Target tbc but likely to be around £800k of project based services and £800k managed services contracts.
- Over the last few years the business has gone from strength to strength, increasing their service lines along the way. They originally started out as Oracle specialists, but now they also count Microsoft and AWS as strategic partners for the business. They've built these areas of the business over a long period of time, ensuring they've hired the right people along the way to ensure success. They've not taken a slap dash approach to this. They are a people and corporate value driven organisation. This message is top down from the CEO who sites Customer Satisfaction, Staff Engagement and Profitability as being the 3 keys to success in their business.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Iain Hayes or hit the apply button.