My client is a genuine market leading provider of business information and data. This is a Key Account Manager vacancy, managing some of my client's biggest revenue generating accounts.
JOB TITLE: KAM - Global data, integration and e-commerce solutions provider
PACKAGE: Up to £50K, OTE £75K + Benefits
- Established 100 years;
- Global leader in providing professional information and data analytics services;
- Over £200M turnover;
- Very profitable business;
- Constantly growing through acquisition and improved R&D.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 3-5 year's minimum B2B sales experience;
- Excellent account management skills;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Proven field sales experience;
- Proven presentation skills to individuals and groups;
- Clean driving license;
- Self-motivated & capable of using own initiative;
- Commercial awareness;
- Experience in the agriculture industry is ideal, however we welcome interest from successful sales professionals from across the B2B sector;
- Ability to work as an individual but also with a team is essential.
As one of our Key Account Managers in Europe, you'll be joining a team maximising the selling opportunities. You'll be travelling a lot, meeting future and existing customers, and building your opportunity pipeline from a blend of marketing and self-generated leads. You'll also take responsibility for some of the key customers, with a remit to ensure they achieve the goals set out when they invested in the solutions, as well as to identify and deliver growth potential. You'll be supported in lead gen, account management and customer success - and you'll need to be an accomplished, focused, energetic and insight-led sales professional.
- Selling into the agriculture industry (SME to corporate);
- 99% account management;
- Managing some of the largest revenue generating accounts;
- Your role is to educate and inform your clients on how best to use this solution to ensure renewals;
- Typically dealing at C-level or with company owners;
- Targeted on increased revenue within accounts.
To apply for the above position, Please contact Holly Fitzgerald or hit the apply button.